[CentOS-docs] adding stuff to wiki

R P Herrold

herrold at centos.org
Wed Jan 14 20:11:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, jkinz at kinz.org wrote:

> As a result, the Perl community attitude towards CentOS/RHEL is
> disdainful to the point of contempt. At least for the portion of the
> community I contacted about the issue.

>> If a 'unknown' person wants posting authorization, I think it
>> is probably a good idea to submit a proposed sample along with
>> the request
>
> RP - if you want evidence of my bona-fides, here are things you
> can look at

  ... snip ...

I use a simpler test.  Do I remember your content and trust
what I recall you saying?

My mailspool record of your content is rather slender as
well, but is as follows:

[herrold at new mail]$ grep jkinz * | awk -F: {'print $1'} | sort \
 	| uniq -c
       2 508
       5 advocacy
       3 a-herrold-2008
       6 dell
     112 duplicates
       3 exploits
       4 firstadmt
       6 lsb
       4 mailinglists
       5 parts
       3 redhat
       1 sent-mail
       6 twit
       3 vsftpd
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/herrold
[herrold at new mail]$ pwd
/home/herrold/mail
[herrold at new mail]$

pretty slender.  You are 'unknown' so me

-- Russ herrold