[CentOS-docs] Improving the PageRank of individual wiki pages

Sat Jan 3 18:33:48 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Dag Wieers wrote:
>   - Easier to register
>
>     We have discussed this before, what is the current status ?

Quite ready. We have people who want to be on the "Editorial Team", there
will be an alias for them on the mail server. The registration page has to
be changed (a "preview" of that has been lost when wiki-m went away) and
the ACLs which are in place now have to be cleaned up and put into one place.

I just didn't get to do it properly during the last three months. Things look
a bit brighter now, this is one of the first things I wanted to do in the new
year.

Cheers,

Ralph