[CentOS-docs] Improving the PageRank of individual wiki pages

Tue Jan 6 14:35:29 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > I just didn't get to do it properly during the last three months. Things look
> > a bit brighter now, this is one of the first things I wanted to do in the new
> > year.
>
> we more-or-less have a nice kickass server to replace wiki-m's platform
> with, should be setup in a few weeks time depending on how much time
> people have really.

Yes, that helps with testing, but not the opening of the wiki (which can be
done on the live server already, there's no need to change the code base for
that). Installing a new server can be done "on the side", as it doesn't have
to be done "in a day".

> So this might be a good time to also consider moving
> to a newer moin codebase ( there are pkgs and an install to test with
> already )

Where?

Ralph