[CentOS-docs] Link to Chinese translation in Wiki frontpage

Thu May 7 21:08:14 UTC 2009
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 13:43 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > > Umm? We already have that :)
> > > Try <http://wiki.centos.org/zh/HowTos> for example.
> >
> > ok, my bad! I thought that wasent in place as yet, but... you loose
> > language namespace. All the urls from that HowTo page are now only
> > pointing to the English versions so you have effectively 'left' the /zh/
> > space completely.
>
> Yes, that is a problem. I still have no idea how to really get it
> multilingual so that it chooses the correct namespace from the browser
> settings - I didn't find any solutions last time I had it.
>
> Ralph
---
See This:http://moinmo.in/HelpOnLanguages

Everything you need is there to know. What I am dieing to know for sure
is, is it really a need to translate pages? As in Physicaly? I say that
because if I remember correct when I was testing Moin was that it did
that on the fly when the language was detected in the browser. But there
are other ways to set it up also like let the user pick the language.

JohnStanley