[CentOS-docs] wiki contribution

Mon Nov 30 20:06:41 UTC 2009
Kevin Lord <lordkev at gmail.com>

Rackspace is not a typical leecher commercial vendor feeding off the CentOS
pool.  At least in the Managed Linux hosting segment it's 99% RHEL with
other OS's installed as a one-off.

Slicehost and Rackspace Cloud do offer CentOS as an option among others
distros, but labeling Rackspace as a company that feeds off of the Cent OS
pool is misinformed at best.

Full disclosure: I do work at Rackspace as a Linux Admin, but am not
speaking on behalf of the company in any way.  My views are my own.

--
Kevin Lord