[CentOS-docs] wiki contribution

Mon Nov 30 23:35:36 UTC 2009
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Am 30.11.09 22:49, schrieb R P Herrold:

>> I was considering 'axes' to refactor it along over the
>> weekend

> Please do consider "plain English" too, while doing so, as I have no
> idea what you mean by what you wrote in your last sentence >:)

hey -- I did 'highlight' the hard term, after all ;)

Axes -- pl. of axis -- a collection of vectors of classification.

Here a series of partitions of the Repositories page refactor
problemspace, which I will use to carve it up into a more
intelligible (and one hopes, more useful) taxonomy

yes -- I really did think thru the problem (and many other
tecnical matter problems) just that way. ;)

-- Russ herrold