[CentOS-docs] HowTos - 21. CentOS Guidelines - How to create public mirrors for CentOS

Mon Jun 14 14:33:16 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 12/06/2010 07:33, Maulvi Bakar wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone
>>
>> I would like to propose additions in the wiki for - "HowTos - 21. CentOS
>> Guidelines - How to create public mirrors for CentOS"
>
> isnt there already a lot of material on this in the wiki and on the
> website ?

Yeah, but is it all in one place? I haven't looked, I must admit. But
I'd hate to duplicate efforts, too - although I'd like to see
documentation rather in the wiki than on the website.

Ralph