[CentOS-docs] HowTos - 21. CentOS Guidelines - How to create public mirrors for CentOS

Mon Jun 14 18:52:45 UTC 2010

On 06/14/2010 03:33 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Yeah, but is it all in one place? I haven't looked, I must admit. But

I doubt its in one place. Which might be why the questions around it get
asked often.

> I'd hate to duplicate efforts, too - although I'd like to see
> documentation rather in the wiki than on the website.

Would something like this fit under a Mirror section under the InfraWiki
? Or you think its worth keeping completely independent of that.

- KB