[CentOS-docs] Re : Wiki: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV

Sat Apr 2 17:45:26 UTC 2011
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 02.04.11 15:15, schrieb Milos Blazevic:

> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2387594

> Having said that, I would really appreciate if you could review the
> article, got back to me with your findings, and if the content from this
> source could find it's way into this fine Wiki article of yours :)

Does the license of that article allow that (I guess it could be
rewritten)? :)

I don't have a problem with the content (as dkms is available from
trusted repositories), so I'd have no problem with the inclusion either.
But yeah, maybe the main author of the article wants to chime in.

Ralph