[CentOS-docs] I would like to contribute to the Wiki

Thu Sep 29 00:39:48 UTC 2011
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

On 09/29/2011 12:57 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> On 09/28/2011 03:20 PM, www.alopia.com wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> My username is: MadalinGrigoreEnescu
>> The proposed subject of my Wiki contribution is: I want to contribute on translating CentOS Wiki pages in Romanian language (ro)
> Can you talk to Manuel (he reads here and probably sees that, too), to
> develop some strategy for that?
     I guess that reviewing each other's edits would be the best way to
go. Another hand for the ro translations would be awesome. But of course
it depends on Madalin's interests and plans.
     FWIW, a long time ago i started http://wiki.centos.org/ro , but I
found out that no one really cared about the content, everybody reads
the English version anyway.