[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:37:04 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Alain Reguera Delgado
<alain.reguera at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could any of you help me to localize the `centos-art.sh' script into
> different languages? The infrastructure for doing it is already in place
> and quite automated. All we need is that you translate strings from
> English to your own language in an interface like the following:
>
> #: trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Render/Svg/svg.sh:54
> msgid "Saved as"
> msgstr ""
>
> In this interface, `msgid' contains the English message we need to
> translate and `msgstr` is where you put your translation. The line
> beginning with # is a comment specifying the location of the English
> string you are translating.

It is very much possible that people on the -docs mailing list are not
reading the -devel list where you have posted details on the Artwork.
It will be helpful if you refer to the relevant posts, or better yet
provide more info here, so the translators can figure out what exactly
they should do to help.

Akemi