[CentOS-docs] Mail / Web server guides

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:42:41 UTC 2013

On 12.03.2013 13:29, Christian Salway wrote:

> Overall, this will give anyone the chance to run a mail server with multi
> domain support and website hosting support on a CentOS system by simply
> running a shell script which takes about 5 minutes.

Hmmm. No. That is not really what we are looking for (although it sounds
interesting). We're looking for documentation which enables the reader
to *learn* and then implement things himself. Okay, if there is some
copy & paste, there's nothing wrong with that :)

But we don't want to supply shell scripts which are opaque to the causal
user and then do something he cannot reproduce (or understand with his
level of knowledge).

> Let me know if you're interested and if so, how I go about writing it into
> your wiki.

If you can add to various parts of the wiki which already describe mail
- or create new pages on things which aren't already covered - then that
would be great.

Regards,

Ralph