[CentOS-docs] Application for write permissions to CentOS wiki

Alan Bartlett

ajb at elrepo.org
Thu Dec 4 16:50:47 UTC 2014

On 4 December 2014 at 12:00, Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 01.12.2014 um 23:21 schrieb Alan Bartlett:
>> Karol -- If you have created a wiki account with an embedded space
>> between forename and surname please delete it and create a new
>> account, as Jerry has mentioned, above.
>
> Okay, I've messed that up. Is there a way for me (button/link) to delete
> my account on my own? Otherwise I hereby would like to request for my
> account to be deleted by you guys.
>
> I'll wait with the creation of the new account.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Karol Babioch

As far as I can recall you will need to log into the "wrong" account,
then take the "Preferences" option that is in the top right hand
corner of the banner heading. Under "General Options" there should be
the facility to perform the deed. Select it and then left-click on
"Save".

If that fails, I'll need to call out to Ralph or Jim to assist.

Alan.