[CentOS-docs] Application for write permissions to CentOS wiki

Karol Babioch

karol at babioch.de
Tue Dec 9 19:01:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am 04.12.2014 um 17:50 schrieb Alan Bartlett:
> Select it and then left-click on "Save".

There is only an option to deactivate this account forever. Doesn't
sound like it will be deleted, although it is probably good enough in my
case.

I've created another account following your naming scheme (KarolBabioch)
and would like to ask for writing permissions as previously requested.

Interestingly enough I can't change my password. Whenever trying to save
any details on the user preferences site of my new account I get an
error indicating that there is already an account with this email
address. Is this fixable?

Best regards,
Karol Babioch