[CentOS-docs] CentOS-docs Digest, Vol 92, Issue 8

Wed Jul 30 14:40:13 UTC 2014
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 30 July 2014 05:05, 666threesixes666 <666threesixes666 at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/notes/paul-a-noecker/cents-bureaucracy-is-annoying-me/10152246289775172
>
> I don't think a real name is exactly going to define the users merit.  I've
> seen plenty of people be a major POS in real life under their own name.
> Exactly what i'm getting at the document's don't mean anything, the name
> means nothing.  It's just inviting lunatics to my house.  Im paul noecker 1
> of 5 in the usa, 1 of 2 in michigan, soon to be 1 of 1 in oregon.  Im not
> john smith 20,579.  It's a wiki, you can revert the commits, and track the
> users actions.  I've been waiting 2 months for access to post a hello world.
> I've historically behaved under this alias under other wiki systems, and
> posted concise relevant information.  I work to be as accurate as I can be,
> and use the system for repeatability, & to document procedures.
> --threesixes

Why are you persisting in this quest?

Clear guidelines have existed for a number of years. All contributors
follow them. Why should you be exempt?

As I see it, you have two choices: (1) comply (2) decline to comply
and move on to somewhere else.

Hopefully that clarifies things for you.

Alan.