[CentOS-docs] Reg: Documentation Toolchain [GSOC]

Thu Apr 2 21:23:19 UTC 2015
kunaal jain <kunaalus at gmail.com>

Hi guys,

I have submitted my proposal on google-melange. I have been active in
discussion regarding this on centos-docs as well with Karsten.

I have created a small demo tool chain, to have a clarity on how
process will flow and how site can be generated on git commits and
deploying to hosting platform. You can find the code as well as the
live version at : https://github.com/kunaaljain/test-centos-docs

Please have a look at the proposal and the sample code I have written
and give suggestions on how I can improve the proposal. Please note
that the sample code is written for testing purpose, the actual
toolchain may not use the open source tools I am using in it.

Regards,
Kunal Jain