[CentOS-docs] Wiki account, WebsiteVer2 and site docs

Mon May 23 17:55:33 UTC 2016
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

On 05/20/2016 09:16 AM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> On 20 May 2016 at 12:34, Oliver Leaver-Smith <oliver at leaversmith.com> wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Apologies first off, if this is the wrong mailing-list
>>
>> I was taking a look at ways to contribute to the project and stumbled upon
>> "help with the main CentOS website rebuild effort". The WebsiteVer2 page
>> [https://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2] looks outdated though and I think the
>> rebuild is complete, apart from the docs page.
>>
>> How is best to get involved with overhauling the docs section? And if
>> relevant, can I please request a Wiki homepage for user OliverLeaver-Smith
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Oliver
>
> As you have correctly noted, the WebsiteVer2 wiki page is ancient
> history and should either be archived or just deleted. Perhaps Jim or
> Fabian will comment, please?

I'm fine with either action for that web page. That said, while the
rewrite is complete, we are still seeking someone in the community with
design skills to help out with maintaining the site, as well as future
improvements.

--
Jim Perrin