[CentOS-docs] Wiki account, WebsiteVer2 and site docs

Mon May 23 20:42:07 UTC 2016
Oliver Leaver-Smith <oliver at leaversmith.com>

On 2016-05-23 18:55, Jim Perrin wrote:

> I'm fine with either action for that web page. That said, while the
> rewrite is complete, we are still seeking someone in the community with
> design skills to help out with maintaining the site, as well as future
> improvements.

Hi Jim

More than happy to help out with this. I have taken a look at the open
tickets on bugs.centos.org to see what sort of things need doing

I have checked the wiki but can't find the following, apologies if I
have missed it:

1. Is there a mailinglist for website, or is handled by centos-docs?
2. What is the preferred method for submitting website changes/patches?

Oliver

--
Oliver Leaver-Smith