[CentOS-docs] reference page for Apache test page & the project

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Jun 23 20:03:07 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 04:58:21PM -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> * Is there a better page I can point at?

'Better' is quite subjective; however this all goes back to

https://web.archive.org/web/20060523223519/https://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127

and is as good of a reference as any.

I would urge someone to scrape the gist of that thread and preserve it
on wiki.c.o somewhere.

If no one else does I will do it later today or tomorrow when I have a
bit of time and motivation.

							John

--
Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?

-- Maurits Cornelis (M.C.) Escher (1898-1972), Dutch artist,
   M.C. Escher, His Life and Complete Graphic Work: with a fully illustrated
   catalogue, Volume 1982, Part 1, H. N. Abrams (1982)