[CentOS-es] Hardware Compatibility

unreal4u en chilehardware.com unreal4u en chilehardware.com
Mie Ene 9 17:05:51 UTC 2008

maybe you could have some problems with the hard drive controller ...
I suggest you to ask in the HP forums or support ;)
Maybe you should consider upgrading to CentOS5... That release does
have some controllers which aren't in v4 ... Or maybe not: look at
this: http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=8812&forum=39

Greetings ;)

On 1/9/08, Benjamin Pinazo <bpinazo en comet-ingenieria.es> wrote:

> Hi:
>
>   I would like to intall CentOS in our new Server.
>   We are considering to buy a HP ProLiant DL360 G5 with 2 Intel(R) Xeon(R)
> Quad Core processors. This imply that that server has 8 cores. We would
> like to mount 3 disks SAS.
>   Is this configuration compatible with CentOS 4.4 ??
>
> thank you in advance,
> Benjamin

Mailed by:
UnReAl4U - unreal4u