[CentOS-es] Fwd: [CentOS-promo] Next Newsletter release

Ernesto Celis celisdelafuente en gmail.com
Mie Sep 16 20:13:43 UTC 2009

Les reenvio un mensaje de la lista de promoción de CentOS, Karan quiere
incluir algo sobre #centos-es en el próximo newsletter.

Me permití meter mi cuchara y preguntar que es lo que quisieran ver sobre
nuestra comunidad ahí. Esperamos respuesta.

Saludos
Ernesto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ernesto Celis <celisdelafuente en gmail.com>
Date: 2009/9/16
Subject: Re: [CentOS-promo] Next Newsletter release
To: mail en marcus-moeller.de, "Events, gatherings and meetings" <
centos-promo en centos.org>

2009/9/16 Marcus Moeller <mail en marcus-moeller.de>

> 2009/9/16 Karanbir Singh <mail-lists en karan.org>:

I noticed its not released as yet, is there still time to get some more
content in ? If so, it would be nice to get some info on #centos-es, the
spanish speaking centos irc channel for users. I can get some content
together on that on short notice if needed.

Or are we better off shooting for the next newsletter ?

> > On 09/16/2009 02:28 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> >> We still welcome content for this release.
> >
> > when is this due to be released ?
>
> Hopefully next weekend.

Hi! I'm member of the centos-es community, what kind of content for the
newsletter fo you need (want)?

We have an irc meeting tonight, so it would be a good subject to discuss.

> Best Regards
> Marcus

Saludos
Ernesto

P.S. Please Karan, don't ask for spanish lessons :P it's out of topic.