[CentOS-es] Error con conexion SSH mediante Putty y dsd Windows

Miguel González Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez en yahoo.es
Lun Dic 26 17:01:35 EST 2011

On 26/12/2011 22:54, reynierpm en gmail.com wrote:
> El SELinux esta activo mas no creo que sea ese el problema porque yo puedo
> conectarme por SSH solo que al cabo de unos 10 seg o un poco mas como
> maximo se me cae la conexion al servidor, el SSH por supuesto que esta
> activo :) y en el iptables el puerto 22 esta abierto aceptando conexiones
Hay opciones del servidor o del cliente que hacen un timeout

Miguel

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.