[CentOS-fr] createrepo

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Lun 27 Déc 10:38:47 UTC 2010

Bassem Mettichi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i wish you could help me. I have an iso image for centos, i have added
> some rpms, so i would like to regenrate the repodata ( xml files), i
> have used createrepo -d Centos/ but after building the new iso image, it
> didn't work for me, please how can i do this
>
> Yours
> Mettichi Bassem

Hi Mettimi,

First let me say that you subscribed to the wrong list : centos-fr is
the list dedicated for people speaking french, so people asking (or
answering) specific CentOS questions in french :-)
You'd rather try the official CentOS list (http://lists.centos.org) for
english support.
On the other hand, let me also specify that searching for help when the
subject is (as read between the lines) 'how can i respin a centos cd and
so create my own distro on top of CentOS ?' will probably fall into
/dev/null .. Try it though on the 'official' CentOS list and see how it
goes ...
Further (english) discussion on the centos-fr list will be ignored.

Fabian Arrotin