[CentOS-gsoc] Introduction

Wed Mar 11 19:54:11 UTC 2009
Worsham, Michael <michael.worsham at morris.com>

My name is Michael and I live in North Augusta, SC USA. I work for
Morris Communications, in Augusta, Georgia, under the Internet & Hosting
Services division, handling all provisioning and support of RHEL and
CentOS servers for our production and development environments.
Currently our business runs several Linux servers on a number of HP
Proliant G1 through G5 servers, including HP Blades as well. As needs
arise, I am also the primary subject matter expert (SME) for Xen and CMS
related issues in our multi-tiered environment.

My desktop workstation: Intel P4 2.2Ghz (32-Bit), 2GB Ram, 250 GB HD
running CentOS 5.2 host running 3 Xen CentOS 5.2 environments, running a
2-node MySQL 5.0 Cluster instance.

My home server: Intel Dual Xeon 2.0Ghz (32-Bit), 16GB Ram, 150GB
SCSI/LVD running CentOS 5.2 host w/ 6 Xen CentOS 5.2 environments (1x
Apache 2.2, 3x running GFS; 2x running MySQL 5.0 in master/slave
database replication mode)

I have also released a patch that allows Drupal 5 & Drupal 6 the ability
to utilize split read/write queries upon a MySQL master/slave database
replication environment.

My Experts-Exchange profile can be seen here:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/M_3543661.html

I am ready to help where I can.

-- Michael

---
Michael Worsham
Sr. System Engineer, IT Architect
Morris Technology Services, IHS/NOC Division