[CentOS-gsoc] Introduction

Wed Mar 11 07:46:16 UTC 2009
Satish Eerpini <eerpini at gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

I am satish from India, I am a 3 year undergrad student pursuing my
graduation in Computer Science and Engineering at a college in India.
I use Centos ( along with Fedora) as my primary OS, and I keep using
it for various tasks such as working on Drupal code ( on a local web
server), programming some applications and all kind of stuff.
Well I guess my skills are not enough to do some really front-end work
with the Gsoc projects, but I really like the work the Centos team
does, and would like to provide as much help as possible from my side.
Just let me know if there is something I can help out with.

PS : Just saw Karan's tweets and landed on the list. :)

Cheers
Satish

--
http://satish.playdrupal.com