[CentOS-gsoc] GSoC project - yum plugin to handle docker /container images

Thu Mar 5 13:47:02 UTC 2015
Akash Agarwal <akashslg at gmail.com>

Hi,

I'm a fourth year student at IIIT Hyderabad, part of a dual degree program
(B.Tech + MS in computer science). I'm looking for an exciting project to
do this summer as part of GSoC. I am very interested in the project *yum
plugin to handle docker /container images*. Also, I want to start
contributing to CentOS in general. I have very good knowledge on Docker and
containers. I had done an assignment as part of the cloud computing course
in which we developed a simple PaaS framework using Docker. I have worked
with dockerfiles and automation of docker commands.

I would like to apply for the same. This project is in my area of interest
and I also have the required skill set. Please help me with further steps.

--
Best Regards,

Akash Agarwal
IIIT Hyderabad