[CentOS-gsocadmin] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Re: Please Read: Welcome! And the month ahead for GSoC 2015

Wed Apr 15 18:06:30 UTC 2015
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>

Folks:

I just checked and miracle-of-miracles, we were allotted 7 slots for
students!

That means we should be able to accept most or all of the really good
ones. It's now going to come down to us deciding between competing
quality ones, such as I have for the documentation project.

If we have any reason to feel we should accept two similar proposals
(such as dividing the work up) and need more slots, we want to
initiate a request for +1 slots within the next few days.

Regards,

- - Karsten