[CentOS-gsocadmin] 15 April: Slot allocations published to mentoring organizations.

Wed Apr 15 15:33:49 UTC 2015
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 8:32 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 04/15/2015 12:39 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
>> The milestone is highlighted because this is the date by which the
>> organization should have a very clear ranking/scoring of the
>> proposals. The scoring/ranking would allow specific proposals to be
>> allocated a slot on the organization.
>
> is this something that is done on our side ? are there any pending
> pieces of work for this prioritisation to happen ?

I am waiting for Karsten or Jeff to confirm that they have a list of
proposals which can be matched to the wishlist of slots and thereafter
the actual allotment.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>