[CentOS-gsocadmin] Final proposals & order

Thu Apr 23 13:52:34 UTC 2015
Corey Henderson <corman at cormander.com>

> Corey -- I think you should be able to talk with both students, but
> timing is quite short. Do you want to try? Yes/no is dependent on
> below decisions.

Louis and I previously had a long discussion about scope, and I think he's okay with expansion. So I mainly just need to talk to Vlad about it. I'm not exactly sure what I can say given the no leaking who's accepted rule - I imagine being point blank "do expanded scope or nothing at all" isn't ideal. Not sure how else to approach it though.

Any thoughts?

--
Corey