[CentOS-gsocadmin] Checking-in with the mentors!

Wed May 6 13:25:43 UTC 2015
Corey Henderson <corman at cormander.com>

> On May 6, 2015, at 7:10 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I haven't noticed much traffic and wanted to know if everything is
> going according to plan. Or, if there are specific concerns that
> required to be addressed, perhaps this thread is a good place?
>
> /s

You beat me to this :) I'm over kpatch, I synced up with my guy yesterday. He has his marching orders for the next week, at which point I'll resync. I plan on doing more frequent communicae's in the near future.

I'm a first time mentor so I'm not exactly sure what "the plan" is. The centos wiki on GSoC doesn't have a timeline. Any pointers?

--
Corey