[CentOS-gsocadmin] Checking-in with the mentors!

Wed May 6 14:11:52 UTC 2015
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Well, since this is my first time doing this, I simply have no idea what I'm
> supposed to do, and could use considerable hand-holding here. I suspect that
> I'm not the only one in this boat, so I'll take the fall for everyone.

I attempted to provide a personal experience in my response to Corey.
And while it doesn't provide the "official" guidance
(<https://flossmanuals.net/gsocmentoring/> is that), I wanted to
reassure mentors that this is not "a new thing". For a moment,
consider this as bringing on-board a new contributor.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>