[CentOS-mirror] Minor permission problem in /3.8/isos/ia64/.~tmp~

Thom van der Boon thom at vdb.eu
Tue Dec 26 14:08:59 UTC 2006

hi,

There is a directory with a permission problem on the mirror sites. Whenever I rsync my own mirror, I get the following error:

receiving file list ... rsync: opendir "/3.8/isos/ia64/.~tmp~" (in CentOS) failed: Permission denied (13)
done

I 've already contacted my upstream mirror, but they say that the file permissions are read from the CentOS file repository.

Many thanks and a very happy new year ;)

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: thom at vdb.eu

=====

Thom.H. van der Boon b.v.