[CentOS-mirror] Lazycat.hu mirror will leave off

Márk Tolmács tolmi at lazycat.hu
Tue Nov 7 16:29:25 UTC 2006

Hello!

Because there is a new, stable CentOS mirror in our country(Hungary)
which is fairly fast and posesses greater space than my server(and
afterall it's a community managed server ;) ), I decided to use the
valuable space for other useful things. Please remove my
server(ftp.lazycat.hu) from the mirror list. Thank you for your support,
guys! Keep going. I use your product every day and I'm most impressed by
the qualities of this distro. Maybe one day I will request the mirroring
status again with greater capacity. Thank you again.

--
Mark