[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: Harvey Mudd College (Department of Mathematics)

Grigorios G. Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Tue Sep 19 06:45:06 UTC 2006

C.M. Connelly wrote:
> I just noticed that our mirror has been listed on the CentOS
> mirror list.

To whom it may concern:

I was wondering how long it takes for a mirror to be included in the
list...It's been nearly 5 days now since I mentioned the launch of ours.
Perhaps the CentOS people who read this list should realize that it is
rather inpolite to behave like this to people who actually 'honor' them
by spending a considerable amount of their (valuable) time (not to
mention server and bandwidth resources) to mirror the project. Not even
a reply to the list was submitted.

Regards,
Greg