[CentOS-mirror] Status of dvd iso for CentOS mirrors.

Mon Apr 16 02:40:48 UTC 2007
Nuno Vieira - nfsi telecom <nuno.vieira at nfsi.pt>

Hello,

We can provide tier1 rsync access to DVD's. (mirrors.nfsi.pt)

Please let us know what are the right procedure to sync from upstreams.

We will then give rsync access aswell.

cheers.
--nvieira