[CentOS-mirror] Need to do rsync with checksum

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Thu Dec 13 01:02:26 UTC 2007

I had an issue on one disk array serving my mirror. A lot of files get
corrupted. I already fixed a big part of my mirror but I still have doubt for
Centos.

So currently I am looking for a *full* mirror having DVD isos nice enough to
let do one time for all a rsync with checksum enable to ensure my own copy is
clean.

More than a big bandwidth, this mirror should have really fast disk access.

It is for distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr, located in Paris, France.

If you think your mirror allow this (remember I need DVD iso), thanks to give
me url.
Otherwise I'll trash the mirror and rsync it again, the worst solution :\

Best regards.