[CentOS-mirror] RayStedman.org Bandwidth

greg at raystedman.org greg at raystedman.org
Fri Apr 25 23:48:06 UTC 2008

Thank you very much for the feedback here guys!  I believe we will drop the
DVDs for now and see where that leaves us.  Tru: Please change us to DVD=No.

We also have some bandwidth and connection limiting that is available under
Plesk that we might be able to use.  It does not look like Plesk will allow
us to limit resource on a subdomain basis so we would likely need to use
RayStedman.net instead of RayStedman.org for hosting the CentOS Mirror.
This would also allow us to separate out our traffic stats from the main
website a bit easier.

Mod_cband looks like it has a great deal of flexibility as well.  I will try
to read up on it over the next few days.  Does anyone know if you can
specify a subdomain as a limiting target?

We have several options to work with now.  Thanks again!  Greg