[CentOS-mirror] Setting up a Public Mirror with DVDs

Mon Sep 1 15:49:59 UTC 2008
Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org>

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 10:14:38PM -0400, Jess Cannata wrote:
> I have browsed the mailing list for the answer, but have not found an
> official answer. I have configured a machine to be a public mirror and I
> want to host DVD isos along with everything else.

DVD access is currently restricted by ACLs
see http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2008-June/001789.html

> If I need permission, the IP address of the server is
> 141.161.54.167.
Your mirror will be added as soon as we can cope with it.

Best regards,

Tru