[CentOS-mirror] New mirror: Washington State University

Tue Mar 31 15:15:28 UTC 2009
Jim Kusznir <jkusznir at gmail.com>

Hi all:

I just "cleaned up" my private mirror of a couple years and decided to
make it public.  It is at:

http://centos.eecs.wsu.edu

I sync 3 times a day to us-mrepo.centos.org, and I carry the entire
tree.  Currently only accessible via http (but I intend to work on
making rsync available eventually).

I am on Internet2, and I've sustained 15MB/s download from osuosl
although actual bandwidth limits are unknown and probably closer to
30MB/s.  The slowest link in the path is OC-12.

The server is located in Pullman, WA at the main Washington State
University campus.  It is run my myself (best e-mail:
kusznir at eecs.wsu.edu) in the School of Electrical Engineering and
Computer Science (http://www.eecs.wsu.edu).

This mirror does currently have the entire 5.3 tree.

--Jim