[CentOS-mirror] Alternative for rsync

Wed May 6 06:29:39 UTC 2009
Manikanta <mani.kattamuri at wipro.com>

Hi,

I am trying to create a private Centos mirror for local domain. I want
this private mirror to be in sync with central mirror the tools i
started to use are httpd and rsync but now i find that rsync requires
873 port to be accepted but since i am across a secured network i can
only access remote servers throug http only as it is my org policy, can
someone suggest me any tool for synchronization of folders over http
proxy.

Thanks & Regards,
Manikanta.

--