[CentOS-mirror] Reg : Public Mirror

Thu Sep 3 10:46:14 UTC 2009
Amarnath J <amarnj at gmail.com>

Dear CentOS Mirror Team,

           This is Amarnath Jayaraman. I like to contribute some thing to
centos , finally i choose the way to keep a public mirror of centos. Right
now i have created a mirror for centos 5.3 only. After some times i will
make full fledged Mirror.

Kindly help me to correct my mistakes. I haven't set the cronjob as well.
Just refer my link and suggest me for the same.

Details : -

Company : w2itprojects.com (mirror sponser)
Bandwidth : 1000Mbps
Mirror link : mirror.w2itprojects.com
City : Chennai
State : Tamil Nadu
Country : INDIA
Protocol : http

I have already registerd in centos-mirror-list.

Waiting for the reply

--
Regards,
J.Amarnath

NOTICE:

This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission,
distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the email and files, if any.