[CentOS-mirror] Average mirror traffic

Mon Sep 28 15:26:46 UTC 2009
Jim Kusznir <jkusznir at gmail.com>

There are supposed to be many ways of restricting your throughput; you
can just configure your mirror to cap your output at 10Mbps, for
example.  This at least is doable with iptables, if not at a "higher"
level.  I know some ftp daemons provide easy support for that, I don't
know about web servers...

Personally, people can download all they want from my mirror....

Ahh, isn't University bandwidth great?  :)

--Jim