[CentOS-mirror] WG: Deactived Mirror please

Wed Mar 31 18:09:56 UTC 2010
Patrick Wulff <patrick at tec-serv.info>

Helloy guys,

I'm sorry, but I'm no longer able to host a mirror for CentOS. I had to reinstall the server and the requierements had change.
So please delete the mirror http://78.46.104.194:8080 complete.

Kind regards

Patrick

Von: Patrick Wulff
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010 16:38
An: 'centos-mirror at centos.org'
Betreff: Deactived Mirror please

Hello,

can you please deactived the following mirror.

Synchronization runs at: 8:00 o'clock, 14:00 o'clock and 23:00 o'clock GMT+1

Server location is Nürnberg / Bavaria / Germany

Bandwith: 100MBit/s Switchport, 99GBit/s Computing Center

Sponsor: http://www.foxyfighters.de  Foxyfighters Clan

I have performance problems at the server and have to check what the sources of these problems is.

Kind regards

Patrick