[CentOS-mirror] Existing Mirror: IGSOBE.com directory change

Sat Mar 13 04:36:01 UTC 2010
John C. Young <jcy at igsobe.com>

Good evening,

Can we please have our mirror listing(s) modified to be the following:

http://mirrors.igsobe.com/linux/centos/5.4/isos/i386/
ftp://mirrors.igsobe.com/linux/centos/5.4/isos/i386/

Previously, we did not have a /linux in the directory structure but we are
mirroring more and more projects and things are getting confusing.

On a side note, our mirror may be done for a few hours this evening, as I
will be adding an additional processor and hard drive to the server.  This
is planned maintenance and a great way to spend a Friday night!  :)

Have a great weekend, all.

John C. Young
Managing Director
Internet Gateway of South Beach