[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Request

Tue Mar 16 09:56:33 UTC 2010
Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan at usa.net>

Agreed.  But, will "yum install" work if we do not have content in those
folders?

What about the ISOs?  Running the "--delete" deletes the ISOs as well.  Is
there way to keep the ISOs inspite of using this flag?

Will omitting the "--delete" flag make our server unsuitable to become a
public mirror?

Regards
HASSAN