[CentOS-mirror] Inclusion in YUM fastestmirror plugin

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Sun Nov 7 03:22:03 EST 2010

Hello Mr. Prasad (Cutting your First Name as per our culture)

Please visit : http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=32
and see which mirror is you. I can see only 3 mirrors there from
India.

Please check and let the list know.

Thanks Again for your support to CentOS

Ahamed Bauani