[CentOS-mirror] Inclusion in YUM fastestmirror plugin

Datasoft-India datasoftindia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 04:01:25 EST 2010

Dear Mr Ahamed,
No need to be so formal with me. Prasad is fine.
My server is the Middle one. GITAM University
I have to get it updated to include all architectures and releases by
the list though (I have put in a request and hope to get it updated
aftet this weekend).

Im wondering how long it would take to get yum requests though.

Regards
Durga Prasad