[CentOS-mirror] ISO DVDs

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Nov 16 12:44:46 EST 2010

Dear Mr. Prasad

I am really surprised to see you are asking same query twice within 2
or 3 weeks!

Thanks goes to Mr. Hassan. The rsync option bellow:

--filter='protect *DVD*iso' --filter='protect *torrent'

Will protect deleting DVD's from your mirror. As I can remember, Mr.
Hassan give this solutions just before 2 or 3 weeks ago, on a thread
which was between 3 person, first You, Second Mr. Hassan, And 3rd is

Please study before posting any query. CentOS Mirror Mailing list
mirror Archive has a lot of information. Other then that Google is
there to help you. Here in this list a lot of persons who are really
busy and their time is too expensive. Please show your responsibility.
Nobody here is / will spoon feed you.

As a Mirror Maintainer you should have basic level of technical
knowledge and common sense. Hope everyone, including me will use
common sense before sending any email on list.

With Best Regards
Eid Mubarak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_Mubarak)  to ALL

Ahamed Bauani
Freelance IT Consultant