[CentOS-mirror] ISO DVDs

Datasoft-India datasoftindia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:34:53 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer
[BD-SERVERS.NET] <centos-org at bauani.org> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Prasad
>
> I am really surprised to see you are asking same query twice within 2
> or 3 weeks!
....<snip>.....
> Please study before posting any query. CentOS Mirror Mailing list
> mirror Archive has a lot of information. Other then that Google is
> there to help you. Here in this list a lot of persons who are really
> busy and their time is too expensive. Please show your responsibility.
> Nobody here is / will spoon feed you.
>
> As a Mirror Maintainer you should have basic level of technical
> knowledge and common sense. Hope everyone, including me will use
> common sense before sending any email on list.
....<snip>.....
> Ahamed Bauani

Hi Mr Ahamed,
I read the solution but I was not satisfied with it as it is not the
only solution. I wanted a mirror readily available with DVD images and
it was met by Josef & J.H.
Just because someone has answered does not mean it is the best (or
only) solution (with due respect to Mr. Hassan). If that is the case
there would not be so many distributions of Linux (why try for a
better distro?).
Thanks
Durga Prasad