[CentOS-mirror] Updation of Mirror - added releases - Please update

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET]

centos-org at bauani.org
Sun Nov 7 08:15:52 UTC 2010

Hi Hassan Bhai

Don't take it personally, I am not telling you to call me with Mr. or
any other title, the word 'Bhai' (brother) is enough.

I never heard someone from my country calling me directly with my name
unless he / she is well known to me or have good understanding with
each other.

I think you don't know nothing about me. It might look list I am
acting like a child / school boy but the issue is really serious, when
you enter your office and a lowest level worker greeting you by 'hi
hassan good morning' (in our country prospect) how do you feel?

Just one sentence, Give Respect to Others to Get Respect from Others.

By the way, list, Sorry for making noise and taking yours valuable
time on this silly matter. I am just closing this chapter. Even if you
or somebody start to through dust to me, I will be silent.

With Regards

Ahamed Bauani

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Nyamul Hassan <nyamul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aah... I get it now.  You got to cheer up mate.  This is not a Bangladeshi
> gathering.  Calling someone by their first / last name (as preferred) is a
> standard way of how westerners greet each other, and is carried forward to
> mailing lists and IRCs as well.
> Distinguished Mr. Bauani, you should've sent that email to me pesonally,
> instead of the group.  That is considered real nuisance in mailing lists.
> Sorry to all the other readers for hijacking this thread with our nitty
> gritty tit-bits.  I apologize for the inconvenience.
> Regards
> HASSAN
>

> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 18:56, Nyamul Hassan <nyamul at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Correction:  *Referring* instead of *Saying*.
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 18:56, Nyamul Hassan <nyamul at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am still at a loss.  What was wrong?  Saying you as Bauani instead of
>>> Mr. Bauani?
>>> Regards